- Red Tags Identify unnecessary, obsolete, or misplaced items.
- Start in one section, and segregate items away from the main production area
- Items are red tagged to eliminate what is unneeded or does not belong in the workplace
- Assign a Red Tag Manager to oversee the area, and assess shelf life for each item that is tagged
- Discuss removal of any items with all team members and departments
- Use appropriate decontamination, environmental, and safety procedures during this process
- Items that cannot be moved immediately should be tagged for future disposal
- Custom Tags are available please Contact Us
Sorry, there are no products matching your search.