Hazardous Waste: OSHA Danger Header Safety Signs (D140) | Each
Chemical and Hazardous Material Safety Signs
- Stay in compliance with OSHA’s Hazard Communications Standard (29 CFR 1900.1200)
- Post signs around your facility identifying areas where hazardous chemicals and other materials are stored and used.
OSHA Danger Header Signs
- Model Number: D140
- Wording: Hazardous Waste
- Sizes: 7" x 10", 10" x 14"
- Materials: Adhesive Vinyl, Plastic, and Aluminum
- Manufacturer: National Marker Company
Adhesive Backed Vinyl
.004 material has pressure sensitive adhesive backing and is flexible, which allows for mounting on smooth, curved or irregular surfaces. The material is long-lasting for indoor and outdoor labeling.
.050 thick polystyrene material is ideal for long lasting indoor or outdoor use. Signs are standard with radius corners and pre-drilled corner mounting holes.
.040 aluminum has baked-on enamel on both sides, allowing it to be printed on both sides. It is weatherproof and non-corrosive, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Signs are supplied with radius corners and pre-drilled mounting holes. Excellent for placement on a wall or fence.
Signs Protected By Sign Muscle A Clear Laminate To Protect Your Signs From Graffiti, Chemicals, and Weather.