Rubber Sign Base with 5' Square Galvanized Steel Signpost | 7447
Were Sorry! This Item Requires A Quote With Shipping. Please Call 708-841-6464 Or Visit Our Contact Us Page To Request A Quote Thank You!
72 lb. Solid Tire Rubber Base: Will Not Tip In Strong Winds, Does Not Need Sand or Water, and Requires No Maintenance!
Zing's Signpost Base holds parking, traffic, and policy signs firmly in place. The base is made in the USA from recycled tire rubber, and supports sustainability initiatives and LEED credits. The recycled rubber construction is weather-proof and virtually maintenance free. The base will not rust, crack, chip, crumble, or corrode, and the aerodynamic design is resistant to strong winds.
Zing’s galvanized steel signposts are sturdy, durable, and rust-proof. The posts measure 5" H x 1-3/4" W. All four sides feature 3/8" diameter mounting holes spaced 1" apart along the center of the post, which allows customers to adjust the height of the sign. Two signs can be mounted on opposite sides of the same post.
• 72 lb. aerodynamic design withstands strong winds and severe weather. No sand or water required.
• Promotes safety and minimizes liability & damage in vehicle or pedestrian incidents.
• The base will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode, or need repainting.
• Easy to install.
• Can be tipped and rolled to new locations.
• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber.
• Limited lifetime warranty.