AED Down Arrow Safety Signs | G4-AED
AED Automated External Defibrillator Safety Signs
- Model Number: G4-AED
- Materials: Aluminum, Plastic, and Adhesive Vinyl
- Size: 20" x 4"
- Colors: Red and White
- Anti-Graffiti Coating Applied For Free
Self-Adhesive Vinyl Signs and Labels
are made of flexible, resilient, 4 mil thick vinyl with a strong adhesive backing., resistant to weather, moisture and corrosive conditions. Designed for indoor and outdoor use and adheres to most clean, dry surfaces.
are constructed using an economical durable, .40 polystyrene plastic. They are moisture resistant. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners.
.040 Aluminum Signs
are designed to endure harsh elements and environments both indoors and out. Corrosion-proof and UV resistant, these signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners where applicable.
AED Life Saving Facts
- 13 percent of workplace fatalities are from sudden cardiac arrest. (OSHA)
- The American Heart Association estimates that 20,000 to 100,00 SCA deaths could be prevented each year if defibrillation was readily available. Electrical shock restores a heartbeat and circulation, but to survive neurologically intact, rescue must be swift.
- Defibrillation within the first minute of sudden cardiac arrest can save the lives of up to 90 percent of its victims. However, with each minute of delay until defibrillation, the survival rate drops by 10 percent (American Heart Association)