Danger Asbestos May Cause Cancer Eng/Spanish 20x14 Plastic | ESD95RC
Bilingual Signs Spanish is the second-largest spoken language in the United States, after English. In todays workforce, it is common to have a combination of English and Spanish speaking employees working together. Post Bilingual or Spanish signs to communicate safety throughout your entire facility.
- Model Number: ESD95RC
- Wording: Danger Asbestos May Cause Cancer Cause Damage To Lungs Authorized Personnel Only Wear Respirator Protection And Protective Clothing In This Area If Equipment Does Not Run Properly
- Language: English and Spanish
- Size: 20" x 14"
- Material: .050 Rigid Plastic
- Availability: Ships in 2-3 Business Days
- Manufacturer: AccuformNMC
.050 thick polystyrene material is ideal for long lasting indoor or outdoor use. Signs are standard with radius corners and pre-drilled corner mounting holes.
Signs Protected By Sign Muscle A Clear Laminate To Protect Your Signs From Graffiti, Chemicals, and Weather.