Plastic (VP) Sign Material
Plastic (VP) Semi-flexible, impact-resistant plastic signs are ideal for standard-duty use; including installation indoors or medium-term outdoor use. Common uses include facility safety signs, informational signs, job site construction signs, and equipment warning signs.
Plastic is the most economical choice for most any rigid sign application. Ideally suited for sizes up to 24" x 36" or smaller unless you are mounting to a wall or rigid surface where larger sizes are possible.
Plastic signs are protected with our scientifically strong Sign Muscle® coating, and come standard with rounded corners and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Designed for indoor and medium-term outdoor applications
- Impact-resistant with slight flexibility it
- Rounded corners and pre-drilled mounting holes
- Impact-resistant with slight flexibility
- Printed message is protected by Sign Muscle® top-coating
- Service temperature range: - 90°F to 168°