Danger Benzene Cancer Hazard Authorized Personnel Only Signs | D-0504
Use "DANGER" to indicate a hazardous situation which has a high probability of death or severe injury.
- Model Number: D-0504
- Wording: Danger Benzene Cancer Hazard Flammable No Smoking Authorized Personnel Only Respirators Required OSHA Safety Signs
- Sizes: 3" x 5", 7" x 10", 10" x 14", 14" x 20"
- Materials: AL - Aluminum, FG - Fiberglass, PL - Plastic, VPO - Adhesive Vinyl Press-On
- Anti-Graffiti Coating Applied Free
- California residents click for Proposition 65 warning
AL - Aluminum
Our .040 aluminum signs are designed to endure harsh elements and environments both indoors and out. Corrosion-proof and UV resistant, these signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners where applicable.
FG - Fiberglass
A special scratch resistant coating on our fiberglass signs protects from weather, mold, mildew, and stains. Resistant to most chemicals. Non-conductor of electricity. Furnished with rounded corners and pre-drilled mounting holes where applicable. Designed for indoor/outdoor use and in chemical vapor environments.
PL - Plastic
Our Plastic Signs are constructed using an economical, durable, .040 polystyrene plastic. They are moisture and weather resistant ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners.
VPO - Adhesive Vinyl Press-On
Our Self-Adhesive Vinyl Signs and Labels are mode of flexible, resilient, 4 mil thick vinyl with a strong adhesive backing resistant to weather, moisture and corrosive conditions, designed for indoor and outdoor use and adheres to most clean, dry surfaces.