Danger Contains Asbestos Fibers Safety Tags | 132-1
Danger Contains Asbestos Fibers Safety Tags
- Model Number: 132-1
- Materials: Tag Board, Laminated Tag Board, Rigid Vinyl
- Size: 6.125 Inches x 3 Inches
- Colors: Red White Black
Tag Board Tags
Our economical tagboard tags are constructed using heavy cardstock. Best for indoor use. Sold in packs of 25 with pre-drilled .25 inch holes and nylon ties included.
Laminated Tag Board Tags
Are constructed using heavy duty 10 mil tag board covered with 20 mil seamless plastic lamination. Providing protection from moisture, chemicals, weather and tears. For indoor and outdoor use. Sold in packs of 10 with .5 inch grommet. Ties no included.
Rigid Vinyl Tags
Are constructed using heavy duty 15 mil rigid vinyl. These tags are moisture, chemical, weather and tear resistant. For indoor and outdoor use. Sold in packs of 25 with pre-drilled .25 inch holes and nylon ties included.
132-1 Life Saving Facts
- 13 percent of workplace fatalities are from sudden cardiac arrest. (OSHA)
- The American Heart Association estimates that 20,000 to 100,00 SCA deaths could be prevented each year if defibrillation was readily available. Electrical shock restores a heartbeat and circulation, but to survive neurologically intact, rescue must be swift.
- Defibrillation within the first minute of sudden cardiac arrest can save the lives of up to 90 percent of its victims. However, with each minute of delay until defibrillation, the survival rate drops by 10 percent (American Heart Association)