Danger Do Not Operate Without Wearing Safety Glasses Signs | DP-1133
Use "DANGER" to indicate a hazardous situation which has a high probability of death or severe injury.
- Model Number: DP-1133
- Wording: Danger Do Not Operate Without Wearing Safety Glasses OSHA Safety Signs
- Sizes: 5" x 12" and 7" x 17"
- Materials: AL - Aluminum, PL - Plastic, VPO - Adhesive Vinyl Press-On
- Anti-Graffiti Coating Applied Free
- California residents click for Proposition 65 warning
AL - Aluminum
Our .040 aluminum signs are designed to endure harsh elements and environments both indoors and out. Corrosion-proof and UV resistant, these signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners where applicable.
PL - Plastic
Our Plastic Signs are constructed using an economical, durable, .040 polystyrene plastic. They are moisture and weather resistant ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Signs come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes and radius corners.
VPO - Adhesive Vinyl Press-On
Our Self-Adhesive Vinyl Signs and Labels are mode of flexible, resilient, 4 mil thick vinyl with a strong adhesive backing resistant to weather, moisture and corrosive conditions, designed for indoor and outdoor use and adheres to most clean, dry surfaces.